Forage Juice Cleanse - 3 day
The next availability is Tuesday 5th July (or by prior arrangement).
Collect ex store late afternoon, or for
*Cambridge town addresses - free delivery.
*Other NZ addresses - we send by overnight courier. Please note that this is their target not a guarantee. Business addresses are more likely to get delivered in in the morning.
*Please no rural addresses.
A juice cleanse is a great way to reset your eating habits.
We offer a 3 day cleanse consisting of juices, tonics, nut milk and detox tea. These replace your normal diet and are taken throughout the day for 3 days in a row. Everything you require to complete the cleanse is provided. Make sure that you also drink plenty of water during the cleanse.
Forage Juices are cold-pressed maximising retention of natural vitamins and phytonutrients. They contain no additives and have a 5 day best before date.
3 days prior to beginning the cleanse start to decrease or eliminate your consumption of heavy foods i.e. meats, fats, dairy products and takeaways. Same goes for highly processed foods, including all bakery and sweets. Avoid caffeinated beverages like coffee and tea and definitely alcohol.
- Because you are not consuming as many calories and energy due to only consuming juices you will experience a reduction in energy levels.
- Be kind to yourself during this time, take it slower than usual, set aside time for reflection
- Please refrain from intense exercise such as cardio (running, biking), strenuous weights, HIIT workouts, crossfit etc. as this will only make you feel worse and take away much needed energy required for everyday living.
- If the cleanse becomes too intense and your hunger becomes disruptive then please feel free to add in a light green salad or smoothie during the day-time. Make sure to drink plenty of water during the cleanse.
- You may experience the following symptoms due to the detoxification process your body will be under-going; headaches, brain-fog, nausea, diarrhoea. This usually passes as part of the detoxification process however if at any time during the cleanse you feel significantly unwell then please consult with a medical practitioner
- We hope you feel lighter, more energised and a sense of rejuvenation after this cleanse. It also helps to promote healthier food choices and demonstrates how foods impact your body and your sense of wellbeing. It also enhances a deeper respect and appreciation of your body and its miracle systems of digestion, elimination and energy production.
The following is included in the cleanse (21 bottles):
- Immunity (3) - Orange, carrot, turmeric, ginger, black pepper
- Detoxify (3) - Spinach, kale, basil, pineapple, celery, cucumber, lemon
- Strengthen (3) - Beetroot, cucumber, green apple, lemon
- Replenish (3) - Celery, green apple, coriander, lemon
- Balance (Nut milk) (3) - Almonds, cashews, dates, coconut butter, vanilla bean extract, chai spice blend, Himalayan salt, chia seeds
Tonics: two tonics are included in the cleanse
- Charcoal tonic (3) - black activated charcoal tonic which is taken in the morning and a
- Health tonic (3) - Orange, carrot, turmeric, ginger and oregano - taken in the afternoon.
To finish each day, a 'Cleanse' tea from the organic Pukka tea range is included.
Forage Juices must be kept refrigerated and preferably consumed before the best before date (5 days from manufacture). Because the products are raw and unpasteurised they are not recommended for individuals with a compromised immune system. Please speak with your Health Care Professional before undergoing any juice cleanse. We recommend talking to your Health Care Professional about the consumption of the Charcoal Tonic if you are on any medication.